Expert Advice with Local Processes
I hear you thinking, “Hmmm…what benefits could a community bank have over the big banks?” The answers are numerous:
- Found a home you love while browsing online? Do your application online!
Shopping Sunday Open Houses? Fill out the application Sunday night!
- Blackhawk Bank’s online application lets you fill out the pre-qualification form when and where you want to, when you have time – day, night, weekends. It’s fast and easy. It provides total security for your personal information, and it gets the process started right now. Use your PC or the Mobile App; watch your progression with the handy Application Tracker.
- Home buyers ask lots of questions. With Blackhawk, you have easy access to real people, right here, talking to you in real time. It’s as if our lenders become a member of your family during the home buying process. They’re never farther away than a call, text, or an in-person visit. You’ll find them helpful, responsive, and working hard on your behalf.
- Our expertise has been secured through longstanding team leadership and a deep, deep commitment to learning. We grow as experts, then teach the region’s real estate agents the ever-changing rules of the mortgage industry. Knowledge is power in this business – the power to get the job done without missing critical deadlines that, when missed by less experienced lenders, can blow a purchase apart. We get it done!
- Giant online lenders want to get customers into profitable loans. Blackhawk Bank wants to get you into the right loan for your specific financial picture, making sure that you can enjoy day-to-day living while investing intelligently.
- While we’re taking care of all the behind the scenes stuff, you can go on about your life. Enjoy a vacation or weekend get-away. The final step is e-signing legal documents which you can do from your couch, a cabana, or a cabin.
- Half of our mortgage business comes from previous clients. They tell their friends, family and co-workers about their hassle-free experience. New business often comes through Realtors’ recommendations; sometimes because a big lender (or a less competent one) fails to meet regulatory deadlines and the deal falls apart. When we commit, your loan WILL close.
- Our processing and underwriting is local to provide you with an optimum experience and speedy approval!